ER or Urgent Care?

When do I go to Children's Hospital Emergency Department and when is an urgent care enough? This is a question frequently asked by our patients and parents. If you feel that your child's condition will require a specialist, then go to Children's Main Campus Emergency Department in Aurora. Eye injury that will require an eye specialist? Go to Children's in Aurora. Possible appendicitis? Again, Children's main campus in Aurora. Possible strep throat or ear infection? Urgent care is fine. Not sure? Give us a call and we can help you decide.

Contact Us